Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
For everyone to be happy, healthy, and together.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Wake up, open presents and have breakfast.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A family vacation.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Watching christmas specials and crafting with the boys.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Monopoly, super mario, frogger, sonic...
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Making homemade gifts for people.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I wouldn't want to be away from home on christmas, maybe a few days after I would want to go somewhere warm and beachy.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Xbox 360 and kinect, Nintendo DSI (for 2 boys), and just dance 2 for Wii.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Tyler was the ring bearer for Colleen's wedding. I was excited to use some girly bo bunny pattern paper for once. I usally try to sneek in some flowers, glitter, or anything else girly once in a while on my boy pages. I figured a wedding would the perfect occasion for it. Thanks for looking:)
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
I like this simple layout for these pictures. I created the star border using creative memories star border punch. I punch the white paper and added a blue strip on the back to show through. The 4th of July title I created with the cricut. The flag is just a piece of pattern paper cut in half to use on both sides. Thanks for looking.