Friday, May 16, 2008

Newbie

I'm so excited, I have my own blog. Yippee. And I finally have high speed internet. Yippee again. We'll I have to keep this short. I need to go cut cardstock for a shoebox swap I'm attending tonight at my 4th upline's house. Which means I will have some beatiful swaps that I will be posting this weekend. Well here are a few cards to get you by.
These are all stamp with Bloomin Beatiful and the dsp is Afternoon tea.

I cased this card off of splitcoast. I forget the link it was a couple of weeks ago. Anyways I changed it a little. Isn't it beatiful. I will be showing my ladies how to do this at my afternoon tea class.



This card I came up with on my own. Do you like my scalloped edge. I created from a bunch of oval punch outs. I put a line of adhesive around the edge on the back and just started laying out my punches. I added a little gel pen and Wholaa.


I just love these flowers. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping.

No comments: