Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Stuff

I received my new stuff from my pre-order from the new catalog on Tuesday. Just one of the many advantages of being a demo. We get try out everything first. Well anyways I broke out the new in-colors and had fun playing with Baja Breeze paper and ink. I found a card I like and tweak it a little and this is what I came up with. The big bold flower is stamp with whisper white ink and then dried. Once it's dry you color on the flower with the pencil. Then for a fininshing touch I added whit gel pen. You can find great video on black magic here made by veronicaskreations.



Supplies:


Stamps- Faboulous Flowers


Paper- basic black, whisper white, baja breeze.


Ink- whisper white craft, baja breeze


Accessories- metalic pencils, white ribbon, and gel pen

No comments: